Home / Service
WE MAKE YOUR IDEAS POSSIBLE
We here at SBF-VISA take great pride in all the products that we provide.
From concept to creation our talented team of engineers, designers, and craftsmen strive to develop and create top notch ride attractions that will thrill and excite riders of all ages while keeping quality and safety as integral components of every ride we produce. It is for this reason that production of our products is performed in-house in our own facilities where quality control can be closely monitored and scrutinized at every step along the way.
But we don’t stop there. Every ride is assembled and then thoroughly tested before ever leaving our facility to assure that it meets our stringent standards. We provide factory trained technicians to supervise the installation process as well as to train your personnel in the proper maintenance and operational procedures.
Your business is important to us. We understand that your customers are our customers, which is why we have grown to become the most trusted name in amusement rides worldwide. We invite you to become a member of our family and let us show you why.
OVER 5000 m2
OF INDOOR DISPLAYS
Approximately 30 to 50 complete rides new and used on display indoors plus outside. Continuously and operational for you to inspect, we cordially invite you to visit.
COMMITMENT TO SERVICE
SBF/VISA is about commitment – commitment not only to providing you with a thrilling,high quality ride that will “wow” your customers, but a commitment to the kind of professional after-sales service and support that makes a great ride even better. Our team of specialists are here to make sure that you receive the necessary help and assistance to make your ride a high entertainment value. From start to finish we are thereto work with you in achieving your goals.
For example, we provide:
- Advice and guidance in choosing the right ride for your needs.
- Advise and assist in the pre-installation technical and site requirements.
- Design and theming requirements to enhance your operation. Our art department is second to none in creating unique and appealing designs that are sure to add to the experience of your guests.
- Modifying the design and manufacturing of a standard ride or attraction to conform to your operational needs wherever possible.
- Professional packing and shipping of your ride so that each and every component arrives safely to your location.
- Expert technical support by factory trained specialists for the supervision of the installation and the commissioning and training of your on-site staff for the operational and maintenance procedures for the ride.
- 24/7 answers to questions with regards to parts and service questions to help you maintain your rides at optimum performance.
When considering purchase of a new ride there is little doubt that the experience SBF/VISA provides is unsurpassed in the amusement industry. For more than 60 yearsSBF/VISA has been involved in the planning and development of amusement facilities the world over. Our hands-on experience through the years has been instrumental in allowing us to understand the needs of our customers and we strive every day to meet those needs wherever possible.
Whether you are an individual park, Carnival, FEC,zoo, or other facility we will work with you or your team of designers and consultants to make your concept a reality.We are committed to service, the kind of service you have come to expect from the manufacturing leader in amusement rides.
Let us put our experience to work for you.